Friday, September 12, 2014

F# London meetup - FSharpComposableQuery demo

F#unctional Londoners meetup - FSharpComposableQuery demo

I volunteered to give a talk/demo at the F# London meetup yesterday evening which meets at the Skills Matter Exchange.  I gave a high-level overview of what we have been doing with FSharpComposableQuery.  The slides and demo code I used are available here, and there is a video here.  I haven't watched the whole thing and am not sure how comprehensible it (or I) am; I get that weird feeling because my voice sounds different than I think it should and can't watch it very long.  YMMV.

The talk seemed to go over well, and there were 30-40 people.  It was a very friendly atmosphere and I talked afterwards with several people that are familiar with settings where what we have been doing would be useful, so I'm hoping we'll get some feedback from anyone willing to try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home